3.3

2013 Mercedes-Benz C250 miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Mercedes-Benz C250:

2013 Mercedes-Benz C250 Owner Comments

May 222015

C250

I was driving to Colorado from Texas going North on highway 285 about 15 miles out of clines corners when my moon roof just exploded. Glass went everywhere and I quickly swerved off the road. There were no cars around that would have been capable of throwing up debris of any kind. I have subsequently done research to find that it is almost impossible for rocks or debris to break a moon roof. This seems to be a semi-common problem however I am struggling at the moment to get Mercedes to cover the repairs.

- Kermit, TX, USA

Jan 062015

C250

As I was driving on the freeway, I heard and explosion followed by a rain sound, my sunroof had exploded and the glass can back down. Nothing hit the sun roof, the glass was pointing out, it actually exploded. After research I found this is common in Mercedes and I had no idea that something like this was even possible. I have had the car for only 3 months.

- Lodi, CA, USA