6.2

2013 Mercedes-Benz C250 wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Mercedes-Benz C250:

2013 Mercedes-Benz C250 Owner Comments

Oct 032015

C250

Continental conti pro contact tires with approx. 12,500 miles on them when the problem was discovered has a bubble on the sidewall. The bubble is within a quarter of an inch to the rim. Continental is turning a deaf ear to this matter. The first and only thing they are saying is it is from a pothole. These tires showed virtually very little wear. I stay on ytop of my vehicles care and always have the proper inflation. As well as high speed balancing done in order to prolong the life of them. My cars front tires are a different size than the rear tires, therefore they cannot be rotated. Hence the reason I stay on top of the proper inflation and balancing. This vehicle does not get driven in the snow. I avoid potholes like the plague.I have hit more pot holes with my other car and there are no bubbles on them which are pirelli tires. I am 61 years old and have owned a lot of vehicles and have never had a bubble on a tire! tires with much higher mileage on them. These tires did not need replacing because the tread wear was excellent. However, I no longer feel that the vehicle is safe with these tires. Yesterday I replaced them with a competitors brand. I wrote to Continental and included pictures, the response I received back was very lame. From what I have read there seems to be a growing list of complaints about Continental tires. I hope that the problems people are experiencing are looked into before something awful could happen.

- Newtown, PA, USA