1.9

2008 Mercedes-Benz C300 accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Mercedes-Benz C300:

2008 Mercedes-Benz C300 Owner Comments

Jul 132014

C300 6-cyl

It appears that the eis module has failed, I have done some research and have found several other consumers having the same issues with this particular year and model vehicle. This concerns me. Why hasn't any recalls been done to fix this issue. It seem like this is a safety issue. What if I were driving my car and the eis had malfunctioned. I would have lost power to my vehicle as well as all steering abilities. Could you please investigate this issue?

- Auburn, ME, USA