2.4

2008 Mercedes-Benz C300 fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Mercedes-Benz C300:

2008 Mercedes-Benz C300 Owner Comments

Aug 202015

C300

My car did not respond when I tried to start and the steering was locked and I could not fire the ignition. I towed the vehicle to the nearest Mercedes showroom and they said that the steering was locked and should be replaced which will cost me $1100. I have read couple of posts online and I see this is a known issue and it is really bad that Mercedes did not fix this and not even taking care of the vehicles which are effected.

- Blythewood, SC, USA