2.3

2010 Mercedes-Benz C300 accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Mercedes-Benz C300:

2010 Mercedes-Benz C300 Owner Comments

Sep 172015

C300

I drove my car to a store, turned it off and left it for 10 minutes. When I returned the car would not start. I had a friend try to jump my 1 year old battery amd still no start. My display says to remove key when my key is in. Lights, radio, and locks work but no windows. Dealer says I need a new steering wheel column. This problem is posted everyone online. Seems like a common thing. Dealership says it'll cost me $1575 and take 5 days to fix.

- Great Mills , MD, USA