2015 Mercedes-Benz C300 brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2015 Mercedes-Benz C300:

2015 Mercedes-Benz C300 Owner Comments

Jul 212016

Collusion prevention system inoperative. Causes car to slow slow down and or stop while on the road. Poses a severe life threatening driving condition for me and other drivers. Many other Mercedes Benz owners across the usa, Canada, and Japan are complaining of the same error message and issues. My mbusa advisor stated her vehicle is doing the same thing. My service advisor at the dealership stated its mice that are eating the wires. I am taking my vehicle to two other mechanics for opinions on the cause of the error message. I have documents from other Mercedes Benz owners who have complained of the same issue and error message.

- Tarzana, CA, USA

Mar 062015

I had two issues within 2 months of buying the car earlier in this. I purchased the car in early Feb 2015. I heard a loud sound in the heating unit, then a small clicking sound ensued for over a week. Brought it in, the motor had blown, so they replaced it without a dime out of my pocket. Then in March, I was driving about 35 miles per hour when a very loud noise like bad breaks started and wouldn't stop no matter what I did. We towed it using Mercedes, but had to pay for an uber to the dealership. It was again another malfunction with the new model, and they fixed the breaks and rotors that same day without a dime out of my pocket. I now have 6500 miles on it since I got it in Feb this year, and the check engine light came on. I tried to replace the fuel cap but that didn't make it go away and the car is driving fine. Im bringing it in later this week. I saw reports that there are some cars with this fuel issue thats causing this indicator. Overall this one particular car I leased is a total dud, but I hope these reports help others with similar issues.

- Springfield, NJ, USA