$1,036.00

1. replace pump and filters (1 reports)
1999 Mercedes-Benz C320 fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1999 Mercedes-Benz C320:

1999 Mercedes-Benz C320 Owner Comments

Dec 172014

C320 3.2L V6

Recent problem with C320 is related to check engine sign related to failure of fuel pump and filters that cost me a lot just two weeks after I spend thousands for the same failure mode that was related to 3 of the 6 cylinders failed. I also had this problem along with several others started to appear right after the 100,000 mark on mileage.

I have had several major issues for different failures like major oil leak that created failure of three/3 out of six cylinders (cost $2500), left seat control module two times (cost >$1200 every time), ESD failure (cost $2000), that locked my steering wheel, fuel pump and filter failure (cost $1200), two other reoccurring issues that are hard to explain and so on... like I can never get rid of light lamp/bulb failure signs even after I have replaced many of them over time.

I don't think Mercedes even care about users' concerns any more. I think they are trying to get into car service business by producing crappy cars instead of selling reputed reliable cars.

- , Santa Clara, CA, USA