3.5

2001 Mercedes-Benz C320 AC / heater problems

AC / heater problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Mercedes-Benz C320:

2001 Mercedes-Benz C320 Owner Comments

Aug 152006

C320 6-cyl

The air conditioning system failed in the C-240, 2006. I called for an appointment for diagnosis, and was given a date that put the car just out of extended warranty coverage. I discovered this after the fact. I had assumed that the air conditioner just needed charging again, and would not be covered. If I had any idea that it was going to be a $3,000 for repairs. I would have rushed back in December 2005 when the problem started with fogged windows.

- Tumwater, WA, USA

Mar 112004

C320

This has been ongoing for 3 years. I have a Mercedes Benz C320. I have had intermittent air conditioner and heater. My electronic keys have been intermitant. There is a squeaking sound from the suspension. I get malfunction messages when there is no malfunction. My rear-lights have had to be replaced regularly.

- Bronxville, NY, USA