2001 Mercedes-Benz C320 brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Mercedes-Benz C320:

2001 Mercedes-Benz C320 Owner Comments

Jun 022014

C320 3.2L V6

I bought a 2001 Mercedes Benz C320, with 60 thousand miles.1-had to buy new battery. 2 -had to replace Computer.3- Now my brake locks up on right front side. 4- I had the fuel pump changed. The Mercedes dealer ripped me off, they charged me $2000 for a new computer. And now my car is doing the same thing. When it gets hot it won't start. It's a very nice car, I'm just tired of fixing it. I wish I would of never bought this car. It is fully loaded. If any body knows how I can fix the brake from locking up and why my car won't start if the motor gets hot. Please help.

- , Splendora, TX, USA