2014 Mercedes-Benz CLA250 wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 Mercedes-Benz CLA250:

2014 Mercedes-Benz CLA250 Owner Comments

Jan 232015

Since I bought this car brand new in December 2014, I have had to replace all 4 tires at least twice each. They constantly get bubbles on the sidewalls. I have the sports edition, so I have the Goodyear runsflats which cost over $350 each.

- Jamaica, NY, USA

Oct 222014

The factory tires on the Mercedes Benz cla 250 are defective. All 4 tires got bubbles in them which is a danger to anyone driving as the tires could blow at any time. These bubbles are not obvious so I didn't know about them until I brought in for service. Less than a year all 4 tires had issues and after doing research I have seen multiple posts about these tires and bubble issues. Goodyear F1run flats.

- Cumberland, RI, USA