- June 13: Sprinter 2500 and 3500 Vans Recalled recalls | 9 days ago
- May 29: Attorneys Receive $52 Million From Bosch Emissions Settlement news | 24 days ago
- May 29: Mercedes-Benz Recalls Vehicles With Smoking Brakes recalls | 24 days ago
- May 23: Mercedes-Benz Air Conditioning Odor Lawsuit Filed in Georgia news | 30 days ago
- May 10: Three Freightliner Sprinter and Mercedes-Benz Metris Vans Recalled recalls | 43 days ago
2002 Mercedes-Benz CLK320
Worst 2002 CLK320 electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- doors unlock while driving1
- trunk opens while driving1
- windows open and doors unlock when parked1
- NHTSA: Electrical System12
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Rear Compartment/Trunk1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Mercedes-Benz CLK320 Model Years
Curious how the 2002 CLK320 compares to other years?
Check out our Mercedes-Benz CLK320 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CLK320.