- April 22: Mercedes-Benz Recalls 58,300 Cars to Fix Power Steering Problems recalls | 5 days ago
- March 31: Mercedes-Benz Recalls 2,300 Vehicles in 4 Recalls recalls | 27 days ago
- March 24: Mercedes-Benz Vans Recalled Over Risk of Fires recalls | 34 days ago
- March 3: Mercedes-Benz Recalls 354,000 Vehicles Over Fire Risk recalls | 55 days ago
- February 22: Sprinter 2500 and 3500 Vans Recalled Over Missing Parts recalls | 64 days ago
2002 Mercedes-Benz CLK320
Worst 2002 CLK320 electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- doors unlock while driving1
- trunk opens while driving1
- windows open and doors unlock when parked1
- NHTSA: Electrical System12
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Rear Compartment/Trunk1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Mercedes-Benz CLK320 Model Years
Curious how the 2002 CLK320 compares to other years?
Check out our Mercedes-Benz CLK320 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CLK320.