2002 Mercedes-Benz CLK320 electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Mercedes-Benz CLK320:

2002 Mercedes-Benz CLK320 Owner Comments

Oct 082003

I can't believe how many times I have taken my care to the dealership and everytime I have come back with the same problem but, increasingly worse!! Not only do I have that problem but, I tend to get new ones. I LOVE the look of my car BUT, is it worth ALL this Electrical Problems?? I have had this car less then 2 years and I'm having this much problems!! BY the way if you get a care from a dealership CHECK their customer service it is TOTALLY worth it if you have problems. You can't take it to anyone else because they don't give you a free rental unless you're at the same dealer where you bought it. Well, all I can say is I'm going to fix this SH*T!! then I'm going to trade it for a new CAR!! I'm looking at getting a BMW but, I have to do some research.

- , Rockville, MD, USA