- April 29: Mercedes-Benz Recalls SUVs That May Lose Steering Ability recalls | 2 days ago
- April 27: Mercedes-Benz Recalls E300, E300 4Matic and C300 recalls | 4 days ago
- April 22: Mercedes-Benz Recalls 58,300 Cars to Fix Power Steering Problems recalls | 9 days ago
- March 31: Mercedes-Benz Recalls 2,300 Vehicles in 4 Recalls recalls | 31 days ago
- March 24: Mercedes-Benz Vans Recalled Over Risk of Fires recalls | 38 days ago
2002 Mercedes-Benz CLK320
seat belts / air bags Problems
Worst 2002 CLK320 seat belts / air bags Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Air Bags: Frontal: Driver Side Inflator Module1
- NHTSA: Air Bags: Side/Window1
- NHTSA: Seat Belts1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Mercedes-Benz CLK320 Model Years
Curious how the 2002 CLK320 compares to other years?
Check out our Mercedes-Benz CLK320 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CLK320.