- April 22: Mercedes-Benz Recalls 58,300 Cars to Fix Power Steering Problems recalls | 2 days ago
- March 31: Mercedes-Benz Recalls 2,300 Vehicles in 4 Recalls recalls | 24 days ago
- March 24: Mercedes-Benz Vans Recalled Over Risk of Fires recalls | 31 days ago
- March 3: Mercedes-Benz Recalls 354,000 Vehicles Over Fire Risk recalls | 51 days ago
- February 22: Sprinter 2500 and 3500 Vans Recalled Over Missing Parts recalls | 60 days ago
2004 Mercedes-Benz CLK320
Worst 2004 CLK320 transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Torque Converter1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Mercedes-Benz CLK320 Model Years
Curious how the 2004 CLK320 compares to other years?
Check out our Mercedes-Benz CLK320 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CLK320.