- November 4: Mercedes-Benz Recalls Cars to Replace Airbag Control Units
- October 29: Mercedes-Benz Recalls 6,400 Cars For Engine Stall
- October 23: Mercedes-Benz Recalls Cars With Seat Belts on Wrong Sides
- October 5: Mercedes-Benz Parts Lawsuit Alleges Automaker Used Cheap Parts
- August 30: Mercedes-Benz Cracked Rims Lawsuit Rolls On
2000 Mercedes-Benz E320
Worst 2000 E320 electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- poorly designed console caused electrical short2
- car stalls when idling1
- dashboard displays "no cd changer"1
- NHTSA: Electrical System10
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery: Cables1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Mercedes-Benz E320 Model Years
Curious how the 2000 E320 compares to other years?
Check out our Mercedes-Benz E320 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the E320.