- March 24: Mercedes-Benz Recalls Cars To Fix Tail Lights and Gas Leaks
- February 25: Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Vans Recalled To Fix Door Problems
- February 22: Mercedes-Benz Recalls 147,000 Vehicles With Loose Seals
- January 14: Mercedes-Benz Seat Heater Lawsuit Fires Up
- January 5: Mercedes-Benz Recalls Cars With Seat Belt Buckle Problems
2000 Mercedes-Benz E320
Worst 2000 E320 electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- poorly designed console caused electrical short2
- car stalls when idling1
- dashboard displays "no cd changer"1
- NHTSA: Electrical System5
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery: Cables1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Mercedes-Benz E320 Model Years
Curious how the 2000 E320 compares to other years?
Check out our Mercedes-Benz E320 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the E320.