2004 Mercedes-Benz E320 accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Mercedes-Benz E320:

2004 Mercedes-Benz E320 Owner Comments

Aug 182010

E320 6-cyl

The inside door lock stems keep breaking off. I have replaced them with non Mercedes parts. The ones I purchased don't fit very well but the ones from Mercedes don't hold up. They keep breaking.

- Belden, MS, USA

Aug 212009

My inside door lock stems on my car keep breaking off and in an emergency, I'm afraid that the door could not be opened from the inside of the car. I have had three of them to break off for no apparent reason. It's a 2004 Mercedes Benz E320 and I don't feel that I should have to keep purchasing them over and over again. I personally know someone having the same problem with a 2008 Mercedes C350, is anyone complaining" I'm usually alone in my car so there isn't anyone/kids breaking them off. Why does this keep happening" I'm sending you this complaint because I just discovered another broken one last week.

- Los Angeles, CA, USA

Nov 152008

I have 2004 E320 Mercedes station wagon. The manual tailgate won't stay up and closes on your head. A real safety problem that should not happen in the cars of today.

- Rehoboth Beach, DE, USA