2005 Mercedes-Benz E320 brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Mercedes-Benz E320:

2005 Mercedes-Benz E320 Owner Comments

Dec 192006

E320 6-cyl

My Mercedes E 320 had a recall because of a defect in braking in 2006> I brought the car in to repair and it was the same.. I brought it back and they say it is the front rotor, which is not under warranty. The car has 16000 miles on a 2005. I do not believe the rotor could have a problem with such low miles. I think they are trying to not be responsible.. the rotors on a lease car should be warranted...

- Ft. Lauderdale, FL, USA