2007 Mercedes-Benz E350 seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Mercedes-Benz E350:

2007 Mercedes-Benz E350 Owner Comments

Aug 012013

Letter from senator warner on behalf of constituent re Mercedes Benz (attn: Shane clem). The consumers wife was involved in an accident and the air bag failed to deploy. His wife suffered a serious head injury. The vehicle was declared a loss.

- Mclean, VA, USA

Nov 082012

My vehicle was listing to the right side. I took the vehicle for repairs to a neighborhood garage who informed me that that it had a defect that needed to be corrected by the dealer. The dealer said it needed repair to the airbag, shocks & struts (costing me over $4000). After research I discovered there have been eight tsb's on this particular vehicle (in 2008, 2009 and 2010), all referencing defects to the structural integrity. This was a dangerous problem that could have resulted in an accident with injury to my family, myself and/or other innocent parties. I believe your office should be made aware of this dangerous situation. Was there a recall on this vehicle? my neighborhood mechanic believes their should have been precautions taken and notices to owners made. Please let me know if I have recourse in this situation.

- Fairfax, VA, USA