5.4

2010 Mercedes-Benz E350 miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Mercedes-Benz E350:

2010 Mercedes-Benz E350 Owner Comments

Sep 012016

E350

We brought this vehicle from 3rd party. Transmission gear sound is coming so hard. I have very low mileage only 48K. I wen to delar, he told me to change the transmission or contact head office to resolve this issue. I need someone to help me for next step.

- Edison, NJ, USA

Dec 032015

E350

I bought a 2010 E350 mb in November of 2015 as a birthday gift. My 3rd week of own it the check engine light came on and keeps going on and off. Brought it back to the dealer where I bought it and told me to bring it to mb. Turn out to be heck engine light due to faulty camshaft adjuster solenoid on Mercedes-Benz E350. Why is their no recall on this, it cost $8,000 to get it fixed?

- Lowell, MA, USA

Feb 122015

E350

The stitch seam of the "mb texture" of the driver's seat spontaneously burst upon my entering and sitting in the vehicle. The driver's door lock freezes and has not been operable via the key remote since then.

- Bronx, NY, USA

Sep 242009

E350 6-cyl

The contact owns a 2010 Mercedes Benz 350E. He stated that on the left side of the steering column there are 2 options, one for the cruise control and one for the turn signal; however, when attempting to activate the turn signals, the cruise control activated. The turn signal and the cruise control buttons are too close together. The dealer stated that they have not received any complaints and that all of the 2010 Mercedes-Benz were designed that way. The incorrect option was activated on two occasions. The failure mileage was 300 and the current mileage was 1200. Updated 11/03/09 updated 11/04/09

- Ross, CA, USA