2010 Mercedes-Benz E350 suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Mercedes-Benz E350:

2010 Mercedes-Benz E350 Owner Comments

Aug 122011

I was driving on the turnpike and thank god no other cars were next to me. Sometimes when I go over 50 the car tends to pull in another direction. I took it to get service a week after I bought it and got my car back 6months later. Than the accident happened. They just replaced computer chip they said. The car has never driven right since I bought it. So when the car decided to pull to the left I was pulling with all my strength to just keep the wheel straight but I had no control and spun around 5 times N landed backwards on the turnpike facing on coming traffic. I'm so upset that I never got to enjoy the vehicle it still pulls and the dealership always says its fine. The car rattles. One day I was driving N the seat I was sitting on blew up for no reason. They replace only the inside parts and never the stitching on the seat so I have a ripped seat for something that was not my fault. This call is def a lemon or should be recalled.

- Edgewater Park, NJ, USA

Aug 072014

E350 6-cyl

Another car made an illegal U-turn and caused me to T-bone on his passenger side. Front of my car hit his passenger side and dragged his car for about 10 feet. Air bags on my car did not deploy, safety system M-brace in car failed and did not call sos either. Car safety system did not detect the crash at all. Mercedes Benz did not detect a crash....updated 09-10-14 the consumer stated she received soft tissue injuries to the neck, shoulders, and back, bruised elbow, and headaches and loud ringing for 10 days caused by the crash. Updated 12/16/2014

- Seattle, WA, USA