2011 Mercedes-Benz E350 accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2011 Mercedes-Benz E350:

2011 Mercedes-Benz E350 Owner Comments

Sep 142013

E350 6-cyl

I was driving down the road on layton ave and 43rd street, and out of nowhere the headrests of the vehicle exploded, pushing my neck forward. Granted I went over a hole not that big, but the explosion was so drastic that it pushed my seat forward and my neck is now sore and tender from the impact. I am really scare now that this can happen anywhere. I called Mercedes Benz dealership and they said that they want me to bring the car so the can reset the system. I don't like that idea, because I got this car brand new and now the value really change. I don't feel safe in it anymore. I don't think Mercedes is willing to take the car back either. Should I follow a lawsuit? I have 5 months left on this lease but anything can happen with this car now since already showed some malfunction. Headrests are supposed to popped out only if you are rear ended.

- Oak Creek, WI, USA