2011 Mercedes-Benz E350 drivetrain problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2011 Mercedes-Benz E350:

2011 Mercedes-Benz E350 Owner Comments

Oct 292016

E350

Electronic transmission : Oct. 29, 2015. My car was parked in the garage. I opened the tailgate, put something into the trunk, pushed the electric button and the tailgate closed. I got into the car, started the engine, and the tailgate popped open. I backed up to clear the garage, stopped the car on my flat driveway, and put the transmission in park. I opened the door, walked around to the back of the vehicle, pushed the button again, and stood there watching the tailgate close, for good measure. When it locked, the car popped out of park into reverse (not neutral); drove into me and pinned me against the building fracturing my left leg, until neighbors heard me screaming, ran out, got into the car, and drove it off me.

- Los Angeles, CA, USA

Feb 022015

E350

Submission from constituent re acceleration issue with 2011 E350 blue tech Mercedes Benz. The consumer stated the vehicle did not respond to accelerator input. The problem was intermittent.

- Washington, DC, USA