2014 Mercedes-Benz E350 brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 Mercedes-Benz E350:

2014 Mercedes-Benz E350 Owner Comments

Nov 302014

E350 6-cyl

Was driving on 95N around 65 mph when vehicle loses power !!! I was in the left hand lane and traffic was flowing. It was by the grace of god that I made it to the right shoulder without causing a major accident for myself as well as for other vehicles. The engine light came on and the anti skid and anti skid off lights came on also it said consult owners manual. The vehicle is brand new and I never want to drive it again!!!. after I stopped I cut the vehicle off and restarted the vehicle to try and get home. On the way home it did it three more times. I could have killed myself and my daughter also who ever else was on the road. Once I got home I was really pissed after reading about all the other Benz owners that had the exact same problem. This is terrible for a brand new Mercedes !!!!!!

- Elkton, MD, USA

Dec 022013

E350 6-cyl

The vehicle was serviced on 11/27/13. On 12/2/13 pulling away from a stop sign there was a loud pop and sudden drop to the car. After getting out of the vehicle and looking to see what had happened we noticed that the wheel had detached from the car. Police were notified right away because the vehicle was still in the road. Mercedes Benz embrace was notified directly afterwards and informed as to what had happened. The tow truck driver had to take a bolt out of each remaining wheel to re-attach the one that came off to load the vehicle onto the flat bed. Four lug bolts were missing. We did find a piece of a broken bolt laying on the ground not far from the car. The car was towed to the Mercedes Benz in memphis. I think this is a serious defect and should be thoroughly investigated to save the life of other drivers, had this happened to me on the interstate were I would have been driving at the speed of 70 mph all of us sitting in the car would have been dead and no one would have been able to find the cause. I hope you will take immediate action. Thanks

- Jonesboro, AR, USA