8.9

2015 Mercedes-Benz GLA250 brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2015 Mercedes-Benz GLA250:

2015 Mercedes-Benz GLA250 Owner Comments

Apr 182015

GLA250 4-cyl

I have leased gla 250 Mercedes Benz while I was driving on the freeway, I felt the gas pedal stop working and the car stopped accelerating with sign of "collision prevention assist plus" on the carpool lane. I do not understand why this is happening even though there was no car in front of me. I have been a Mercedes Benz customer past 5 years and I never had this accident. I might have an accident if a car behind me did not stop its car. This is a definitely mechanical problem and I want Mercedes Benz to take a responsibility and solve this issue. Thank you.

- Montrose, CA, USA