5.1

2013 Mercedes-Benz GLK350 lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Mercedes-Benz GLK350:

2013 Mercedes-Benz GLK350 Owner Comments

Sep 102013

GLK350 6-cyl

Twice I've had the issue where none of my lights work while I've been driving. Not sure about the headlights, however both times I hit my turn signal to turn (doesn't matter right or left) and there is no indicator visible on my dashboard. Also there is no ticking/signaling noise. When I've pulled over and had my passenger get out and look at my rear or front turn signals nothing works, period. I did mention this to the dealership the first time and they couldn't find anything. I've not bothered a 2nd time since they couldn't find anything the first time. To solve this issue; I have to power my car off for a few seconds, then start my engine back up. Both times this has solved my turn signal issue. Not sure if my flashers have the issue or not when this happens. Knowing me I would think I would have checked it, however I can't recall.

- Mc Kees Rocks, PA, USA