8.0

1999 Mercedes-Benz ML320 miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1999 Mercedes-Benz ML320:

1999 Mercedes-Benz ML320 Owner Comments

Nov 152002

ML320 3.2L V6

Mercedes tried to claim that the extended warranty had lapsed.

Before I bought the extended warranty (which extended the standard warranty of 4 years/50000 miles to 100k miles) from the MB dealer in White Plains NY I got a description of the warranty from the salesperson/specialist at that dealer and from the person performing the same function at the dealer in Devon PA.

Both told me that I would be extending the warranty to 100k miles.

MB tried to tell me that the warranty had lapsed at 93000 mi when the vehicle was there for its 5th fuel pump replacement (3 of which were done be the Devon, PA dealer).

The dealer in Devon PA honored the warranty anyway.

If I ever buy another Mercedes it will be from the Devon PA dealer. The dealer in White Plains NY, in my opinion, is as slippery as they come and I would not deal with them again.

- , Scarsdale, NY, USA