- August 30: Mercedes-Benz Cracked Rims Lawsuit Rolls On
- July 20: Mercedes-Benz Recalls 43 Cars For Interior Fuse Box Problems
- June 30: Mercedes-Benz Recalls Cars With Leaking Chain Tensioner Gaskets
- June 23: Mercedes-Benz M272 and M273 Engine Lawsuit Preliminarily Approved
- June 6: Sprinter 2500 and 3500 Vans Recalled Over Fire Risk
NHTSA — Fuel System, Other: Storage: Fuel Gauge System Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 1 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 2 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 0 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
fuel system problem