2001 Mercedes-Benz ML320 accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Mercedes-Benz ML320:

2001 Mercedes-Benz ML320 Owner Comments

Oct 032014

ML320 ML V6

I realized the past winter months that the seat would get really hot; wasn't sure what to make of it. I would have to move my buns around to not receive a nasty burn or shut it off.

I received an email regarding the seat heater malfunctioning and then realize that is what's wrong with mine. I have always used the heater on the seat and the pass winter is when it was getting unusual peasant.

Once your vehicle reaches a certain age for Mercedes; they treat you like a ???

Thanks for making me aware of this issue; so that I will no longer use it.

- , Mansfield, OH, USA