2001 Mercedes-Benz ML320 accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Mercedes-Benz ML320:

2001 Mercedes-Benz ML320 Owner Comments

Feb 102008

ML320

2001 Mercedes-Benz ML320. I have 2001 Mercedes Benz ML320, and few months ago once I was driving and all of sudden my driver seat started burning and it burnt my leather seat, my pant and my skin. I just have 58,000 miles on my car. I have heard that many other ml owners have the same problem, I think Mercedes must recall all this mls, and they must fix this problem. Or if they don't recall, then government must force them to recall this vehicles for this specific problem. Please inform me if Mercedes-Benz give any recall. Thank you

- Memphis, TN, USA