1.0

2001 Mercedes-Benz ML320 fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Mercedes-Benz ML320:

2001 Mercedes-Benz ML320 Owner Comments

Apr 302012

ML320 6-cyl

Reference ODI 10457817 I have since received a letter from Mercedes Corp. Stating the fuel pump fire is due to age and normal wear and tear. I asked how a fire inside a fuel tank can be normal for any reason. They would only repeat that it was normal for the age of the vehicle. I cannot get rid of the vehicle right now for financial reasons. However I don't have to let my family ride in it. Please help because this is not right. I have the letter from mb stating the above.

- West Richland, WA, USA