2001 Mercedes-Benz ML320 miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Mercedes-Benz ML320:

2001 Mercedes-Benz ML320 Owner Comments

Oct 292015

While driving today at approx 20-25 mph brakes suddenly applied on their own and my vehicle swerved and came to a halt. Waited several minutes and restarted the vehicle. Drove on the 101 and 405 freeways without further incident. Drove later on the same day, and the same thing happened again. This is extremely dangerous. What if I had been driving on the freeway" I refuse to drive this vehicle again. Is there a recall on this" I have seen a lot of similar incidents online.

- Culver City, CA, USA

Jun 032015

She was traveling about 45 mph when all of a sudden the brakes locked up and she burned rubber on the road before she was able to stop, however she was in the other lane. I was just thanking god another car was not coming the other way. I won't let her drive it and ordered a yaw sensor for it because when I went online to read way this would happen it seems like it happens a lot to the 2001 and it turned out to be the yaw sensor. When we get it in we will try to drive it in and get the codes but I can't believe you have not done a recall on this part. I almost lost my daughter because of this. Please look into this, it's and easy fix but the part is expense. Thank you barbara rae

- Shelton, WA, USA