1. no solution, Mercedes can't fix (1 reports)
2002 Mercedes-Benz ML320 electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Mercedes-Benz ML320:

2002 Mercedes-Benz ML320 Owner Comments

Oct 202008

ML320

The alarm goes off on cold days !!! I know it sounds crazy, Now I'm disconnecting the battery every cold night. The other day I forgot to do it and the Police were knocking at my door at 5:00 am . I didn't hear the alarm. The police officer thought that someone was trying to steal the car. He was checking the car with a flashlight. I didn't say anything about the problem with car.

- , Sanford, FL, USA

Oct 082002

ML320

Alarm goes off whenever it feels like it. Problem cannot be fixed.

- , Rehoboth Beach, DE, USA