2.7

2008 Mercedes-Benz ML350 fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Mercedes-Benz ML350:

2008 Mercedes-Benz ML350 Owner Comments

Jul 172015

ML350

Ongoing issues with the vehicles camshaft solenoid system. Annually I have this issue. What is happening is that once a year the check engine light comes on and I am being told by repair specialists that the camshaft solenoid must be replaced. I replace them and the next year I have the same challenge. I find it strange that Mercedes has yet to do a recall on this as I've searched online and this seems to be an ongoing issue with all of their vehicle's transmission system.

- Marina Del Rey, CA, USA