2006 Mercedes-Benz R350 fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Mercedes-Benz R350:

2006 Mercedes-Benz R350 Owner Comments

Jan 032011

R350

After a normal day of driving the vehicle, I stopped for a small amout of time switched the car off. When I returned the car would not start, after 30 minutes of this I had it towed to a dealer. After several days he informed me that he checked the fuel pump and ignition system. Everything checked ok. He reinstalled the parts and the car started fine for three days. I picked up the car only to have it stall again in a matter of hours, with the same problems.

- Maxton, NC, USA