2002 Mercedes-Benz S600 miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Mercedes-Benz S600:

2002 Mercedes-Benz S600 Owner Comments

Mar 122008

Air bag blew up with out crash about March 2008, my car was parked in my house driveway overnight next day I was getting ready to go to work when I stepped out side my house and I found my air bags had blown up. Mercedez Benz dealer at long beach, California send a mechanic technician and he work on the vehicle trying to start the vehicle so I can drive to the dealer and he could not start the vehicle, so they towed the vehicle away to the dealer, they been figuring out what was the reason for the air bag to blew up, ujp today date June 11, 2008 they said that it's my problem and I should pay for the damage, and I believe that this is a manufacturing malfunctions. Please help me I do not what to do.

- South Gate, CA, USA