1.9

2002 Mercedes-Benz S600 suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Mercedes-Benz S600:

2002 Mercedes-Benz S600 Owner Comments

Jul 032007

S600 8-cyl

Received recall from Mercedes Benz #2007-060002. Had just had this condition fixed by dealership at my cost. Dealership said that condition was not related and refused to reimburse me for my cost. I asked for replacement part # to be emailed to me. I haven't received it yet.I feel that the condition was related to recall and should be reimbursed by dealer pursuant to law 49 U.S.C chapter 301.

- Jackson, MS, USA