2004 Mercedes-Benz SL500 wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Mercedes-Benz SL500:

2004 Mercedes-Benz SL500 Owner Comments

Jan 282009

In 12-06 I bought a 2004 Mercedes Benz S500. Since than I took the car back the dealer more ten times the latest was 1-09 for the same reason the air matic defected orcompressure leak, pressure sensor malfunction, air matic valve block defective. Some time they found the air matic compressors w/ external leak cause the suspension to be low. In May 2008 for leak in the compressor they told me it was fixed. Again in July 2008 air matic compressor again leak. Aug 2008 they told me it relay defective the airmatic pump was stuck and the airmatic pump did not pass pnumatic test again they told me the dealer charged $821.03.jan2009 airmatic valve block defective again charged $765.89.I think some completely wrong with this car, but the dealer and the head of the Mercedes Benz do not want to hear me the car cost me alot of moneys and every other month I must find money to fixed the same thing over and over again that not fair.

- Wyandanch, NY, USA