8.0

1. electrical system (brain) (1 reports)
2000 Mercury Cougar electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Mercury Cougar:

2000 Mercury Cougar Owner Comments

Jun 152010

Cougar 2.5L V6

Bill Collin Ford kept car for over a month, used an aftermarket part and disconnected my engine light and when I got my car back they left my firewall protector hanging and left off a wire which may run worse. So I to take it back and was rude about the situation because I told them that they had left a wire off, and, after getting an oil change, now my car leaks oil.

- , Louisville, KY, USA