1995 Mercury Grand Marquis lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1995 Mercury Grand Marquis:

1995 Mercury Grand Marquis Owner Comments

Jan 102006

Grand Marquis -turqois V8

I feel like my headlights have a mind of their own! Whenever I start my car to go anywhere around night time or evening I have to sit and wait for my headlights to stay on and stop flashing. I couldn't imagine how embarrassed I would be if a cop was to pull me over thinking I was the one flashing them

- , Depere, Wisc, USA

May 312008

Grand Marquis SFI 4.6L

How would you like it if you were driving along, minding your own business and suddenly, without warning, your lights start flashing intermittently. Better yet, how would you like it if you had to wonder what would happen if the police pulled you over because you're driving down the road, flashing your lights and you say, "I'm sorry, officer, I'm not doing it...the lights do that all by themselves." Then you can't get them to do it to save your soul!

So you change the light switch and it stops doing it for a couple months, then it starts back up again...not once or twice, but four times!

- , Rockford, IL, USA