- October 26: Ford Recalls Escapes and Mercury Mariners to Fix Gas Leaks recalls | 2 days ago
- October 16: MyFord Touch Lawsuit Certified Class-Action in Nine States news | 12 days ago
1996 Mercury Grand Marquis
Worst 1996 Grand Marquis electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- won't shift out of park. no brake lights2
- blinkers and flashers not working1
- cruse control quit working1
- engine won't turn over when cold outside1
- NHTSA: Electrical System4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Mercury Grand Marquis Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Grand Marquis compares to other years?
Check out our Mercury Grand Marquis overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Grand Marquis.