- January 13: Ford Recalls 816,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 5 days ago
- December 27: Ford Fusion and Mercury Milan ABS Problems Investigated investigations | 22 days ago
- October 26: Ford Recalls Escapes and Mercury Mariners to Fix Gas Leaks recalls | 84 days ago
1996 Mercury Grand Marquis
Worst 1996 Grand Marquis suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front7
- NHTSA: Suspension2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Upper Ball Joint2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Arm1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Ball Joint1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear: Shock Absorber1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Mercury Grand Marquis Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Grand Marquis compares to other years?
Check out our Mercury Grand Marquis overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Grand Marquis.