2001 Mercury Grand Marquis
Worst 2001 Grand Marquis engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- spark plug blown out of plug socket1
- will not start in cold weather1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control21
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine7
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling6
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal4
- NHTSA: Engine3
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Mercury Grand Marquis Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Grand Marquis compares to other years?
Check out our Mercury Grand Marquis overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Grand Marquis.