2003 Mercury Grand Marquis accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Mercury Grand Marquis:

2003 Mercury Grand Marquis Owner Comments

Jun 152015

Grand Marquis

The contact owns a 2003 Mercury Grand Marquis. The contact stated that the windshield wipers operated independently. The contact mentioned that the fuse was removed to prevent the windshield wipers from operating. The vehicle was not diagnosed or repaired. The manufacturer was not notified of the failure. The approximate failure mileage was 120,000.

- Dennison, IL, USA

Jun 012015

Grand Marquis

My 2003 Mercury Grand Marquis has had an issue with the lighting module for the headlights. The headlights will not turn on anymore and from what I see from others complaints about this model is that the majority of the complaints with this vehicle are with the same issue! I really hope that this issue becomes a recall since obviously they are aware of how many people are having this problem. Do you know how hard it is not to be able to drive at night"! let alone when it's rainy or foggy out. I have young children what if theres an emergency?? this issue needs to be addressed before more people get into an accident! are they waiting for someone to die first!" another issue I have is with the windshield wipers- they only have one speed- fast. I don't know why they wouldn't make them with slower settings, every time it rains lightly I have to turn them on for a second and off repeatedly because there aren't any slower settings. I like the comfort of my Grand Marquis but these issues really need to get resolved or I'll be forced to by another vehicle and if they don't do a recall on the exterior lights I will never buy another vehicle from Ford Motor Company because it will show that they really don't care about people's safety!

- Toledo, OH, USA