2004 Mercury Grand Marquis miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Mercury Grand Marquis:

2004 Mercury Grand Marquis Owner Comments

Feb 012016

Grand Marquis

I am not happy with the way Ford is handling this recall notice 15S39/NHTSA. There seems to be a problem with the headlight control module. We where instructed, via letter from the Ford company, to only notify my dealer if I am experiencing this headlight failure. Well, I did and it seems the Ford dealership didn't even know there was a recall and not only that but could do nothing for me. This is a very serious situation and it seems they did not take me seriously.

- Somerset, NJ, USA