4.0

2007 Mercury Grand Marquis wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Mercury Grand Marquis:

2007 Mercury Grand Marquis Owner Comments

Oct 122011

Grand Marquis 8-cyl

I have had two flat tires, one front and one rear. Both happened while the vehicle was parked. Once in my garage and the other in the parking lot of home depot. Both about a year apart. Both tires were inspected by my mechanic and both tires he had to replace the valve stems as they failed. I am glad it happened while the vehicle was parked. I notified Ford Motor Co. Of my problems with the tires and received no satisfaction. The vehicle now has 35000 miles on the Michelin tires and I can't wait to change tires and valve stems. I read somewhere that the 2007 Mercury Grand Marquis was one of the Ford products that has a defective tire valve stem made in china. It should have been a recall back in 2007.

- Pittsburgh, PA, USA