8.9

2008 Mercury Grand Marquis accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Mercury Grand Marquis:

2008 Mercury Grand Marquis Owner Comments

Nov 042007

Grand Marquis 8-cyl

Just bought the 2008 Grand Marquis, first day, radio did not work, (still does not work properly). Took the car in for oil change 2500 miles, also asked them to check out a noise the car was making. I was just informed yesterday I need a new engine. They the dealer said it was something to do with the timing chain at first the replaced that part and still had the noise. I will never own a Ford product, and they wonder why they are losing market share!!! by the way, this is my 9th Grand Marquis, I just traded an 2005 to get rid of it, it too had a noise they could not fix. Now my wife will not even drive this one when we get it back from the dealer.

- Clearwater, FL, USA