0.7

2009 Mercury Grand Marquis wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2009 Mercury Grand Marquis:

2009 Mercury Grand Marquis Owner Comments

Aug 062013

Grand Marquis

The tires on my 2009, Mercury marquis, are dry rotted. I have also noted that there are holes in the sidewalls on all of them along with a large bulge in the right passenger, side tire wall with a tear and large hole where the bulge is. I have been trying to look up on the web site to see if my tires are in the recall lists with some difficulty. I sincerly hope you can help me with this problem as I am afraid to drive now and my husband has severe parkinsons desease and I am afraid something is going to happen to him. Thank you! I will be looking forward to your response.

- Rochelle, IL, USA

Jul 112010

Grand Marquis

The contact owns a 2009 Mercury Grand Marquis equipped with Michelin energy LX4 tires. The vehicle was taken to an authorized dealer because the contact noticed the tread was peeling from the sidewalls on all four tires. He was informed that they have never seen the failure before and was instructed to take the vehicle back to the authorized dealer where the vehicle was purchased. The vehicle was not taken to the original authorized dealer. The tires were not replaced. The failure and current mileages were 19,500.

- Fairborn, OH, USA