2004 Mercury Marauder wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Mercury Marauder:

2004 Mercury Marauder Owner Comments

Oct 152014

Oem tires for rear P245/55-18 not available from manufacturer for extended period of time. Part # shows tire is not discontinued yet no tires are available by B.F. goodrich. No solution is offered and bf goodrich does not return phone calls related to this issue. Repeated phone calls to bf goodrich over extended period of time shows problem is recognized-no production date of this tire known.

- Brooklyn, NY, USA

Mar 122011

Marauder 8-cyl

While traveling on 20/59 North past the coaling exit, I hit a pot hole. The pot hole was so big that it burst my tire and bent my rim. Since it was around 7:45 pm, I couldn't see it. Thank god it only burst one of my tires on the rear of my car. Things could have been a lot worse. It also took an hour at least for a trooper to come. This is going to cost me at least $450. I expect to get some assistance from the state with fixing my car. The pot hole needs to be filled asap!

- Tuscaloosa, AL, USA