2005 Mercury Mariner wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Mercury Mariner:

2005 Mercury Mariner Owner Comments

Feb 272007

Mariner 6-cyl

I have been having problems with my vehicles and all 4 of my tires since July 06. My vehicle/ steering wheel/front end is shaking & vibrating terribly. I was told by three different authorized tire/dealerships that all four of my tires are bad, they are cupped & feathered and the tread is not good. The dealership where I bought my vehicle says it is not their responsibility to provide me with new tires (my vehicle is still under warranty) the tire manufacturer will only pay for 1/2 the retail cost because they say it is not their problem either. I am very upset. The vehicle is unsafe to drive, and I am afraid I am going to get hurt or someone else will., I do not know who to trust and could really use some help.

- Albany, NY, USA