2006 Mercury Mariner miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Mercury Mariner:

2006 Mercury Mariner Owner Comments

Mar 032008

Mariner 6-cyl

2006 Mercury Mariner was bought with the intention of only costing $15,000. Consumer states that when he got ready to pay off the vehicle the dealer stated that he also owed for tax. He would like to be reimbursed $500 which was his down payment.

- South Yarmouth, MA, USA

Jul 092006

Mariner 6-cyl

I only had my car 4 days when driving on the garden state parkway at approximately 60 mph on a Sunday with my grandchildren in the car. Luckily, I was in the slow lane when the SUV just shut off. I was able to pull onto the shoulder and restart the car. I was near an exit and proceeded down the ramp. The car again shut off at the bottom on the ramp. The check engine light stayed on. I called the dealer the next day (Monday) and brought the car in on Tuesday. It is now Friday and I still do not have my car.

- Clifton, NJ, USA